To receive a free divorce financial primer, please provide the following information
New Challenges and Responsibilities
- Divorced women face new risks and stresses
- Two critical responsibilities are financial planning and investment management
- Too often divorced women burn through their settlements or make investment mistakes
These mistakes are avoidable with proper advice and planning
Common Divorce Questions
- Will my post-divorce income cover my expenses?
- Will I have to go back to work?
- Can I afford to stay in my current house?
- How do I manage and protect my settlement money?
- How do I choose a financial advisor?
- How do I plan for retirement? College tuition?
- How do I ensure that I don’t run out of money?
Choosing a Financial Advisor
- Stockbroker or Investment Advisor?
- Determine if an advisor provides and emphasizes financial plans
- Do they invest significant time learning about their clients before investing their money?
- Do they specialize in women experiencing divorce?
- Do they provide investor education?
- Take the time to understand an advisor’s investment philosophy and determine whether or not it is right for you.
- Ask them any question you have, no matter how basic.